Arun Kumar Jain
Managing Director at Flour Daniel India Pvt Ltd.
Arun heads Fluor that employs 3400 people and has been established for 20 years in India.
Arun’s earlier had a long stint with indigenous power equipment manufacturer BHEL and a short sojourn at Bechtel’s India outfit.
His multi-hued experience palette comprises business, operations and risk management, talent development, project management, business development and creation of innovation capital. He has worked for a broad spectrum of clientele in the power, oil, gas, chemicals, steel, food processing, mining, manufacturing and diamond industries.
Arun is currently a Member of the National Executive Board (NEB) of Amcham India. Arun is also a Member of the Governing Council of UN’s Global Compact Network India.
Business Integrity and Governance: Arun is an indefatigable advocate of anti-corruption principles and business ethics and governance. Amongst his several interventions are:
- Member of CII’s National Committee on Business Integrity & Transparency in Governance since 2013.
- Actively associated with multiple World Economic Forum led Partnership Against Corruption Initiative (PACI) events and dialogues in India, e.g., the New Delhi Principles. Gender Diversity: Arun passionately nurtures and advocates gender diversity. Amongst his many engagements are:
- Member of the Catalyst India Advisory Board and contribution to sharing of Best Practices and the Disrupt the Default campaign.
- Member of the Board of International Management Institute, New Delhi’s Centre for Leadership and Diversity.
- Arun had the distinction of “Ringing the Bell for Gender Equality” at the Bombay Stock Exchange on 09 Mar 2015 on the occasion of International Women’s Day under the aegis of the UN Global Compact Global Sustainable Stock Exchanges Initiative.
Amita lives in Mumbai with her husband, Vikas Phadnis, a successful entrepreneur, and one of the promoters at Eurokids and Euroschools in India.