Vice Chairman, UWD
Managing Director and CEO, Corporate Flyers Pvt. Ltd
Kapil is a result driven, self-motivated and resourceful managing director with a proven ability to develop and strengthen management teams in order to maximize company profitability and efficiency. He is experienced in leading and growing all sectors of a business to make it a dynamic and progressive organisation. For the past 25 years Kapil has advised corporate leaders on a range of complex strategic, financial and business performance issues. He possesses excellent communication skills and is adept in establishing sustainable and profitable relationships with customers, suppliers and stakeholders on a global platform.
He holds an undergraduate degree in Chemical Engineering from Mangalore University and a Master’s in Business Administration from Michigan State University. He has also attended UTC’s leadership program at the University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business.
He is an Important Member of some of some of the renowned organizations as:
- Member Steering Committee, Tourism of FICCI
- Ex-Member of National Board of TAFI (Travel Agent Federation of India)
- Indo-American Chamber of Commerce
- Indo-German Chamber of Commerce
- Young Indian Entrepreneur (Part of CII)
- D.D.C.A (Delhi District of Cricket Association)
- Founder Member of United Way Delhi
- Founder Member of United Way, India